İ.T.F. Adli Tıp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I am new here.

Aşağa gitmek

Hi, I am new here. Empty Hi, I am new here.

Mesaj  SABSDEES Çarş. Ağus. 03, 2011 11:04 am

Hello. locally, whenever bestbuy, compusa, staples, office depot, etc have a sale...i purchase PRIMARILY DVD+R format, so, in terms of DVD-R, i purchase ONLINE~for the Taiyo Yudens on the top line of my sig...the 4x DVD-R TYG01s are from with the 8x DVD-R TYG02s, from the 8x DVD+R these i obtain locally on sale under the FUJI/SONY label (must be MADE IN JAPAN) for this to hold true...you can find the country of origin on the wrapper...it will either say "made in japan" or "made in taiwan", you might have to sift through a few spindles to find the MADE IN JAPAN ones as THESE are Taiyo Yuden made, the made in taiwan ones ARE NOT~!the Verbatims i get are ALL made in taiwan, there is NOTHING WRONG with their country of origin...once again, i only use the DVD+R format 8x= MCC003, 16x=MCC004~ Mitsubishi Chemical Corp media ID, excellent stuff.the 8x DVD-R Ritek G05s i purchased a LONG time ago from supermediastore.com/meritline.com/rima.com (can't remember which right now), but all those online retailers are reputable. Smile stay away from shop4tech.com though, i have been scammed with FAKE TAIYO YUDENS from them in the past...so, there ya have it...i am guessing your backups are not re-copyable due to the CMC MAG discs under the Memorex label~ bad media my friend...i wouldn't take them if someone GAVE them to me for free~ hope that helpsdocTY~Recommended Media:Taiyo Yuden 4x dvd-r TYGO1/ 8x dvd-r TYGO2/ 8x dvd+r YUDEN000T02/ 16x dvd+r YUDEN000T03Verbatim 8x dvd+r MCC003Verbatim dvd+r DL (MKM001)= flawless no compression backups"Do Yourself A Favor, Use The Good Stuff TY & Verbs 4 Life~ Smile" ~docTY~"Its better to be quiet and appear stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."I am always prepared to recognize that there can be two points of view - mine and one that is probably wrong - John Gorton

SABSDEES
Misafir

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz